Partners Produce Facts:
• In the fall of 2003 we started processing onions.
• We top/tail and peel the onion, in addition we wash all product in chilled water and chlorine bath.
• Before the onions are processed we pre-cool the onion, and after we store them in our cold storage awaiting shipment.
• Our company can process around 200,000 lbs on an average daily production.
• The onion line is equipped with a metal detector to prevent any foreign material.
• We are able to whole peel yellows, reds and whites in bulk 1650 lbs corrugated boxes.
Whole Peeled Onions
Partner's Produce is the largest producer of whole peeled onions in the Idaho Eastern Oregon growing area. The new peeling facility, built in 2003, was specifically designed for whole peeled onions. With 150,000 cubic feet of refrigerated cooler space the onions are precooled and kept cool throughout the whole process. This process is the key to shelf life of whole peeled onions. Increasing freight costs and being able to ship a 100% usable product has reduced the overall cost of product to our whole peeled customers.
We peel yellow, white and red onions for our customers. Our machines can peel any size of onion needed to meet the customer's needs. Medium, jumbo, colossal and super colossal onions can be peeled. Our system can easily be adapted to fit every customers needs, including ringers.
Fresh Strip Onions
Partner's Produce, Inc. has the ability to adapt to our customers needs in regards to any fresh application. We process the onions on the day they ship to maintain the highest level of quality when it arrives at our customer's location. Please contact us for more information on how Partner's Produce can help you with all of your fresh cut applications.
Partner's Produce installed an IQF tunnel and freezer line in 2005. The IQF line is an extension to our whole peeled processing. A state of the art blancher/cooler system and freezer tunnel was installed adjacent to our peeling facility. An in house lab was constructed to assure product quality and provide in house testing of our IQF products.
We provide a full range of product cuts and packaging configurations to meet all customer needs.
Diced and Strip Cuts
• Diced Product: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1"
• Strip Product: 3/8", 1/2", 3/4"
• Custom Cut Products
Box and Tote Sizes In Pounds
• Box Sixes: 20, 22, 25, 40, 45, 50
• Tote Sizes: 1100, 1200, 1300